Sunday 21 November 2010

The Silly Season

I have just attended my last show for the year is. Mittagong was on today I had a good day it was good catching up with everyone before Christmas.
Time to sit back now and relax with just a few things to do before Christmas is upon us.
Let me see there is a project for Bear Creations, the house to decorate, the tree to trim, the family Christmas lunch  to plan, presents to buy, presents to make for family and friends (I like to make as many of my gifts as I can ), 3 secret Santa presents to organise and a Partridge in a pear tree. Yep definitely time to relax !!
It really is the Silly Season.
Cheers
Lyn

2 comments:

  1. Glad the show went well, I really must make the effort to get up there sometime.
    Sounds like you're going to have a lot of fun Lyn.
    This year there will be no Christmas at our house and we are going out to eat Christmas day...no mad shopping rush either.
    I usually take my students to the Country Club for lunch after the last Thursday morning class, but I don't have 35 to worry about...and their Chrissy presents are all made and wrapped.
    OMG I really sound organised for a change!! LOL!!
    Warmest Hugs,
    Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear someone is organised Sandi. Mine is organised chaos but I get there in the end. Think of all the "fun" I would miss if I had everything done ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete